Join AWC inc
Becoming a member of AWC inc supports the AWC committee in its organising of future events. There are two types of membership: full and associate.
Anyone may apply to be a Full Member of the AWC. There is an annual fee of $20. Benefits are:
- Receive an electronic copy of the AWC Conference Papers, even if you were not able to attend the Conference;
- Information and updates about AWC activities throughout the year;
- Advance information and exclusive Priority Booking for the AWC – up to four weeks before general booking opens;
- May be nominated for a position on the AWC Inc Committee;
- May vote in all general meetings, which includes voting for Committee members;
- May apply to organise an Australian Wiccan Conference; and
- Will be entitled to a discounted registration fee at the Australian Wiccan Conference. Discount to be either a Percentage (%) of total fee or a dollar ($) amount to be decided at the discretion of the Conference Organising Committee of the given year.
Anyone may apply to be an Associate Member of the AWC. There is no membership fee. Associate Members will receive:
- An electronic copy of the AWC Conference Papers, starting with the AWC in 2017, even if you were not able to attend the Conference; and
- Information and updates about AWC activities throughout the year.